The Aragón Institute of Youth offers young people of Aragón from 14 to 30 years old, the European Youth Card Service aimed, as established the Youth Law of Aragon, “to facilitate access of the youth population goods and cultural services, sporting, leisure, consumer, transportation and anything else that be of interest, and the exchange and mobility anywhere in the world, especially in Europe according to established guidelines in the Lisbon Protocol”.
ATTACHED ENTITIES AS PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
Have the status of institutions participating in the European Youth Card Program the natural or legal persons who wish, following finalization of a contract of adhesion.
Adhering to the commitment, the entity will have a connection to an image recognized by more than 65.000 young people from Aragon, over 2.000.000 in the rest of Spain and 6.000.000 in Europe. This service has no cost attached to the entity.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE EUROPEAN YOUTH CARD PROGRAM FROM THE ARAGON INSTITUTE OF YOUTH
- Once received and signed the contract by the Aragón Institute of Youth, shall be notified to the company as an entity attached with the copy of the contract properly signed and sealed with the adhesive identification proving membership in the European Youth Card Program.
- Register the entity attached to the database at the European Service Guide of the Youth Card Program.
- Post in the site www.carnejoven.es and EYCA portal (visited daily by a large number of users) the different entities discounts as well as information identifying them.
- To facilitate, through the channels of information that the European Youth Card Program offers, the distribution of information about the entity attached to the users.
HOW TO REGISTER
- ONLINE:By completing the registration form. Once received the data and validated by the Aragon Institute of Youth, shall be notified to the company as an entity attached with the copy of the contract properly signed and sealed with the adhesive identification certifying membership European Youth Card Program.
- IN PERSON: Complete the partnership contract and send it to:
Instituto Aragonés de la Juventud
Oficina del Carné Joven Europeo
C/ Franco y López, 4